Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My Imaginary Book

I am writing an imaginary book... namely a book that is composed primarily in my imagination. My book has a title, I am very familiar with my characters, I know the plot, am intimately familiar with many of the scenes, and have thought extensivly about themes and ideas in my book. Sun Lit Dust. That's my title. Everyday I think things that are related to my book and blog about ideas that are pertinent to my book.. so instead of actually writing it.. I'm going to blog about it.... for a while. Who knows what the result will be.

About a week ago I started writing in my my space blog. I found that each time I did, I was flooded with inspiration and the desire to continue writing.. so here it goes. A real blog. Devoted to ideas about Emaline and Melanie and sunlight.

No comments: