Friday, September 21, 2007

Unzipped

Every once in a while I think that the wrinkles are starting to fall out.. somehow my life has been hanging up in a steamy room.. and if I just wait a bit longer I'll notice that it is perfectly pressed... without any reall effort of my own.

Then I come crashing back to reality.

My life is a pile of sweaty clothes that have been carelessly thrown in a pile and are now starting to smell even worse than expected because they aren't drying properly.. never mind washing, folding, or ironing.

Is it possible to continue and emotional outpour, even for someone you love, if the recipient has their head too far in the clouds to have any idea of returning your devotion and care?

Bah.

After this day... this some what chatty, lazy, hopefull Friday.. I had saw my life through a glass of milk. Then the zipper on my riding boots broke. Damn. I'm unzipped again.

No comments: